The Long Beach Democratic Club is a well established Democratic Club in Long Beach, California. The primary goal of the Club is to activate the community in advancing the ideals and goals of the California and National Democratic Party in the City of Long Beach. Our monthly meetings feature community members, party leaders and elected officials who share their perspectives on current issues and political topics.
Congratulations to our endorsed 2022 candidates and campaigns!
United States Congress:
- Josh Lowenthal for the 69th Assembly District
- Assemblymember Mike Gipson for the 65th Assembly District
- Yes on Proposition 30
Long Beach City
- Vice Mayor Rex Richardson for Long Beach Mayor
- Dawn McIntosh for City Attorney (elected in June primary)
- Councilmember Mary Zendejas for City Council District 1 (reelected in June primary)
- Kailee Caruso for City Council District 3
- School Boardmember Megan Kerr for City Council District 5
- Councilmember Roberto Uranga for City Council District 7 (reelected in June primary)
- Dr. Joni Ricks-Oddie for City Council District 9
- Yes on Measure LBC
- Yes on Measure LBU
- Yes on Measure E
- Yes on Measure BB
Long Beach Unified School District:
- Nubia Flores for Long Beach Unified School District, Area 1
- Dr. Juan Benitez for Long Beach Unified School District, Area 3
Long Beach Community College District:
- Los Angeles Superior Court Seat #60: Abby Baron
- Los Angeles Superior Court Seat #70: Holly Hancock
- Los Angeles Superior Court Seat #90: Melissa Lyons
- Los Angeles Superior Court Seat #151: Patrick Hare
- Los Angeles Superior Court Seat #156: Judge Carol Elswick (reelected in June primary)
For more information about endorsements or candidates questionnaires, please visit our 2022 Endorsements page!
Questions? Please contact us at [email protected].